• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown (night): Wednesday, 12/20/2006

Greg

Staff member
Looks like two ways down to me... Wildwood to Liftline and Rimrock to Arrowhead...

Oh....you're right. I didn't realize Arrowhead went all the way down. Luckily, Wildwood is open as it's the best trail there; really the only one with some pitch, if only at the top. Still torn.

bvibert

Staff member
I'm seriously considering it. As Grassi pointed out, it's already a scheduled night out anyway...

I'll bet it's not very crowded...

Grassi21

That's it, I'm a definite. The guys at my shop are doing a rush job on getting me some more room in my toe box, I need to log some miles, and 18 bucks to ski from 5 pm - 10pm is a great deal. I'm hoping to be on the road by 3:30. I need to make a quick stop to grab the boot that is being worked on. I should be geared up and in a lift line no later than 5:30.

I hope to see you guys there. If not I will toss together a little TR sans pictures.

Greg

Staff member
I'm going to pass and finish Christmas shopping tonight. :puke: I'll sit tight and wait for Sundown to reopen. I'll likely try to get a night in before Christmas and will be there next Wednesday (actually might take a run or two in the mornings next week depending on how my daughter does in the Puffins program). I hope they set those moguls up soon.

bvibert

Staff member
I'm going to pass and finish Christmas shopping tonight. :puke: I'll sit tight and wait for Sundown to reopen. I'll likely try to get a night in before Christmas and will be there next Wednesday (actually might take a run or two in the mornings next week depending on how my daughter does in the Puffins program). I hope they set those moguls up soon.

Shopping over SKIING?!?!?!? :blink: :puke: That's weak man, real weak....

Greg

Staff member

:oops: Gotta keep the wifey happy so I still get her blessing to go skiing. There's a method to my madness...

2knees

Greg must be wearing his

skirt.jpg

look at me barking. i cant even sack up and tell my wife when i am going skiing. lol.

the things we do to ski.

Grassi21

Greg must be wearing his

skirt.jpg

look at me barking. i cant even sack up and tell my wife when i am going skiing. lol.

the things we do to ski.

Now those are 2 nice looking knees in that shot.... what a minute... who is that in the pic? ;-)

Mohawk blew some snow last night. The person I spoke with over there said people were pleasantly surprised by the conditions last night. With the resurfacing things might be decent tonight.

Greg

Staff member
My legs don't look that good... :blink:

B - doing a little night session videotaping?

loafer89

Sorry, but I am out for tonight if Sundown is closed as Mohawk is a bit too far to go with my son and have him home at a reasonable time.

Greg

Staff member
No bvibert or Grassi online tonight. I bet they're turning them at Mohawk...

BTW, Christmas shopping is done and I'm gonna get out for some turns tomorrow! :spread:

bvibert

Staff member
Yup, I was there with Grassi for a bit. I didn't end up getting there till almost 8 though...

I'll do a little TR tomorrow. Didn't get much video, just test shot from the chair... ;)

Assuming you're heading to Sundown Greg, I'll see you there if so. I'm scheduled to work, there's a pretty good chance they won't need me in which case I'll be on the hill...

bvibert

Staff member
Assuming you're heading to Sundown Greg, I'll see you there if so. I'm scheduled to work, there's a pretty good chance they won't need me in which case I'll be on the hill...

Judging by the fact that you haven't been online all day today I'm guessing you meant during the day and not at night like I though. Hope you had a good day! :spread: