• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Backyard Blizzard and Sno-Wand for sale

dl

Website
www.orbtialskiing.com
Be the envy of your neighbors with a snow-filled yard. Practice those switch/fakey moves in the comfort of your own domain. Learn to stomp those lay-tuck-tuck triples like Rudy or maybe even a Kiss-Ass blaster a la Harkin Banks. Design your own Chinese downhill. The possibilities are endless.

Unit is 4 years old but only used once (which is why I'm selling it). Visions of making snow regularly just didn't pan out unfortunately. Machine has been stored indoors so it's in brand-new condition.

Additional info can be found here - http://backyardblizzard.com/sport.htm

Retail price is $2400. Selling for $1600 or reasonable offer. No shipping - need to pick it up. Metrowest MA area.

Also selling BY Blizzard Sno-Wand. What's a Sno-wand? It's basically a Backyard Blizzard without the compressor built in (add your own compressor and you're good to snow). Retail price is $525. Selling for $400 or best offer. Never been used. Full description can be found at http://backyardblizzard.com/snowwand.htm

Best to send me an email at dl@orbitalskiing.com.

dl

Website
www.orbtialskiing.com
BY Blizzard is still available. Sno-Wand has been sold. Please contact me if you are still looking for a great Christmas present for yourself!

dl

Website
www.orbtialskiing.com
so you can see these guys are serious about making snow. the by blizzard was a product developed for home use using their commercial technology.

dl

Website
www.orbtialskiing.com
Do you see yourself coming up to MA to pick it up, drive it home to CT, make snow and then drive it back? I'm guessing no. I also don't want to get into tracking it and any other issues associated with renting.

dl

Website
www.orbtialskiing.com
Yes, it's a fully packaged system - compressor/pressure washer/snow gun. Not aimed at the guy who has the time and tools to put one together himself.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Yes, it's a fully packaged system - compressor/pressure washer/snow gun. Not aimed at the guy who has the time and tools to put one together himself.

I'm sure it's also way more powerful than the one I made at home :)

That was more a novelty, didn't produce anything you could really ski or slide on.

dl

Website
www.orbtialskiing.com
$1200 or reasonable offer. Temps are dropping. Now is the time!

Send email to dl(at)orbitalskiing.com if there is interest.