• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How Many Ski Areas have you Skied?

ScottySkis

This is by Liftopia and requires a Facebook account.

https://apps.facebook.com/whereiveskied/

Pretty fun though. I've done 21 areas ... most of my skiing was always at Killington growing up, didn't spread my wings too much.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
I have to type on here to count- Hunter, Platty, whiteface, Gore, Windham, Bell., Mountain Creek, Blue hill , Jiminy peak, Mount Snow, Stratton, Okemo, Killington, Sugarbush, Bolton, Smuggs, Stowe, Burke, Cannon, Mount Ste Ann, Sunday River, Sugar loaf, Vail, Steamboat, Alta, Snowbird, Snowbasin, Solitude, Brighton.- 29 that is more then I thought it would be.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
I saw that. Looks neat but I don't do FB apps. I don't even have a FB app on my mobile phone. Don't trust FB at all.

Any ways, I've skied 43 not counting closed or BC.

skiberg

After last years trip to Europe I broke the 90 barrier. Its 93 i think right now. I am trying to figure out how to plan a biggie for my 100th area. So far its either Japan or South America.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
After last years trip to Europe I broke the 90 barrier. Its 93 i think right now. I am trying to figure out how to plan a biggie for my 100th area. So far its either Japan or South America.

Damn!

I skied in Italy for a week and we covered almost five of my lowly 23 on that list there alone.

RISkier

29 I think. I basically don't put anything on FB I wouldn't have wanted my mother to read, not that she's still around to read it but that's kind of my standard. I do find it somewhat useful. For example, I've connected with cousins who live on the West Coast. One is about my age and I think I only met her once when we were teenagers. Through FB I've kind of gotten to get to know her and her family. But I'm pretty selective about who I'm friends with and I get annoyed by the ads.

Rambo

Do not trust Facebook at all!!!!!!

Skied 10 Ski Areas: Greek Peak, Elk Mountain, Camelback, Hunter, Windham, Belleayre, Plattekill, Whiteface, Gore, and Killington.

fbrissette

Quebec: Sutton, Orford, Bromont, Owl's Head, Ste-Anne, Massif, Tremblant, Blanc, Belle-Neige, Réserve, Garceau, Habitant, St-Sauveur, Habitant, Avila, Olympia, Morin Heights, Gabriel
Ontario: Blue Mountain
New-York: Holiday Valley, Whiteface
Vermont: Jay, Killington, Stowe, Smuggs, Sugarbush
West: Whistler, Big White, Lake Louise, Sunshine, Norquay
Europe: Stubai, Verbier, Chamonix, Veysonnaz, Thyon

That's 36 and I am missing a few I'm sure.

gmcunni

526296_4314217486649_302678120_n.jpg