• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter - Friday, 12/8/2006

dmc

just got in a half hour ago... H>B>K and Belt... Great coverage... It's a little drizly down low but snowing up top.. Snowmakers over on Minya and Lower XOver... though i may have seen fresh tire tracks down Wayout as well...

Here's a quick vid i took of HBK...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkMdT3jlbT8

Greg

Staff member
just got in... H>B>K and Belt... Great coverage... It's a little drizly down low but snowing up top.. Snowmakers over on Minya and Lower XOver... though i may have seen fresh tire tracks down Wayout as well...

Cool. Keep us posted on the snow this afternoon/evening. I plan to be there for 8 am to pick up my pass. They're supposed to start on Wayout tomorrow night, I think.

dmc

You're the effin man, D! Thank you for that. Looks like really good side-to-side coverage. Let's get a few inches down over that tonight. Rad! Can't wait for tomorrow!
:daffy: :spread: :daffy:

One from Belt brewing on YouTube right now..