Car back window deforster stopped.working!

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Car back window deforster stopped.working!

Yesterday I find out know time to fix it before I get to drive through 4 inches of snow when ever I get to the bus station, maybe I should buy a portable hair dryer and stick it by back window. Anyone ever do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    Yesterday I find out know time to fix it before I get to drive through 4 inches of snow when ever I get to the bus station, maybe I should buy a portable hair dryer and stick it by back window. Anyone ever do that?

Huh. Translate. Never mind. Probably a break. It can be repaired with conductive paint at auto parts store. Did u check fuse?
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Re: Car back window deforster stopped.working!

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    Huh. Translate. Never mind. Probably a break. It can be repaired with conductive paint at auto parts store. Did u check fuse?

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
    No time I found out last night at 9 pm and have to leave for work at 6 am, it be an interesting ride home tonight.

Just don't look out the rear window, problem solved.

If you're getting nothing at all then the switch may be bad...
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Just don't look out the rear window, problem solved.

If you're getting nothing at all then the switch may be bad...

Ya switch just all sudden stopped working, I figured I take the local 17m home and skip the highway 17 with trucks throwing snow on the window. At least its only 16 mile drive.

My back window is made of plastic. Rear window defrosters are for sissies!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    My back window is made of plastic. Rear window defrosters are for sissies!

Your right I normally don't care but my window normally are bad with fog and got several inches of snow to drive with, will find out in few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    Your right I normally don't care but my window normally are bad with fog and got several inches of snow to drive with, will find out in few minutes.
    I'm absolutely serious about the plastic window. I'm driving a Geo Metro Convertible right now and it's one of those verts that has a plastic window instead of glass. Can't even scrape the ice off it. You'll manage. Good luck!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    I'm absolutely serious about the plastic window. I'm driving a Geo Metro Convertible right now and it's one of those verts that has a plastic window instead of glass. Can't even scrape the ice off it. You'll manage. Good luck!

Thank you, can't imagine driving with plastic windows.

Your back window deforester?

deforestation-2.jpg
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Thread Information