• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Holiday Valley Base Lodge Scheduled for Completion on December 15th

AlpineZone News

Skiing News
Website
www.alpinezone.com
(Ellicottville, NY, November 21, 2012…) The new $12 million Holiday Valley Lodge will celebrate its grand opening on Saturday, December 15, 2012 starting at 2:00PM. The new Lodge replaces the 50 year old main base lodge, the Clubhouse Chalet with the purpose of improving circulation, services and experiences for Holiday Valley guests. Construction of the... Read the full review »

Read More...

ScottySkis

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

I live 20 minutes from Holiday still never have tried it, looks boring from route 17.

jimmywilson69

so wait you live 20 minutes from a ski place and never tried it? Your location says Mid Hudson Valley, I'm confused.

I have heard great things about Holiday. Sure the vert is ~700 feet, but the snow is almost always good due to the lake effect.

ScottySkis

so wait you live 20 minutes from a ski place and never tried it? Your location says Mid Hudson Valley, I'm confused.

I have heard great things about Holiday. Sure the vert is ~700 feet, but the snow is almost always good due to the lake effect.

Holiday in Monticello NY? Must be a different hill because they do not get lake effect and I think the vertical is less then 500 feet.
Sorry I was thinking of Holiday Mountain in Sullivan County.

Last edited:

ScottySkis

I also live 30 minutes away from Tuxedo Ridge and worked at IBM next door from Tux. and never been to Tux.