• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you drinking right now?

ScottySkis

Yes, but could you have set the bar any lower?

Ginger beer is non alcoholic like root beer, btw and the kick comes from the spice of the ginger not the rum.

Agreed I do not like Budcrapper.

Tonight Fort Glen Scotch Whiskey good stuff and pretty cheap.:):beer::beer::beer:

ctenidae

Christmas present from my dear wife, Tequila Clase Azul Reposado.

Holy crap it's good stuff. Like honey, that wants to take you out back and kick your ass.

twinplanx

Started last nights festivities with a 4-pack of Bear Republic Hop Rod Rye. Somewhat reminiscent of a Scottish Ale with a hoppy kick. I thought someone had recommended BRs Racer V. I've only been able to find Racer X. It is quite possible I'm just confused...

ScottySkis

It's Scotty, we're supposed to guess which Boone's Farm flavor he is drinking.

Double cappuccino from the fancy new Peete's coffee machine a work.

Sorry lol, I was exhausted with no sleep and drove to Platty with my shitty car had a nice half day, drove home. Then went to the movies.

wa-loaf

Sorry lol, I was exhausted with no sleep and drove to Platty with my shitty car had a nice half day, drove home. Then went to the movies.

We still don't know what you were drinking or what movie you saw.

ScottySkis

We still don't know what you were drinking or what movie you saw.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
Last night water at the movie, Les Miserables I sure I spelled it wrong but fantastic much better then the one that came out a few years ago. For a musical made in to a movie probably one of the best. If you know the story that really helps. I have to see the play again.