• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you drinking right now?

ctenidae

Ovila Belgian style Golden, a very very tasty collaboration between Sierra Nevada and the Abbey of New Clairvaux

ctenidae

Smuttynose Homunculus Belgian-style golden ale. Tasty, but has that Smuttynose flavor that I'm maybe not such a big fan of. Must be their hops choices, kind of like everything starts as an IPA

mriceyman

Bacardi and snapple .. Made from the best stuff on earth

Sent from my iPhone

jimmywilson69

Tanqueray gin Rangpur and tonic.
This gin is infused with Rangpur lines and its really good.

sent from AlpineZone Mobile App

Geoff

I just broke my favorite teapot. Brewing oolong tea in an artsy-decorative backup. The teapot is a cylindrical Le Creuset that is long-discontinued in the USA. I had to go on eBay and order one from England.

ScottySkis

Water, got hydrated now so I can drink whisky at Peach festival, :) awesome line up tonight.:):beer::rolleyes:;););):cool::cool::thumbup::):beer::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::cool::):beer:

WWF-VT

Green Flash West Coast IPA. Had one on tap a few days ago in AZ and just bought a four pack at my local beer store :

A menagerie of hops is layered throughout the brewing process: Simcoe for unique fruitiness and grapefruit zest, Columbus for strong hop pungency, Centennial for pine and citrus notes and Cascade for floral aroma. A multi-dimensional hop experience.

ctenidae

I've been trying to post all weekend, and for reasons that have nothing at all to do with the website, I couldn't. Anyway, 2 sets worth mentioning:

Maine Beer Company: Zoe, and King Titus Porter. Both solid, tasty beers. Zoe is an easy drinking amber, while King Titus is a pretty robust porter.

Goose Island Sofie Belgian Farmhouse. A super clean, refreshing, and tasty tasty tasty beverage.

Amongst the recent crop of micros that are distributing more widely now, these two are among, if not actually, my favorites. Solid, tasty beers, across the board.

Savemeasammy

Switchback. I had this on tap at Sugarbush for the first time last spring, and I've been on the lookout for it ever since. It's now available in bottles in NH.

ScottySkis

Green tea, talked to boss today about anniversey at work and it being few years since last raise he said he will get back to me hoping for something good to come today.