• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sunday River on 12/15

Sheik Yerbouti

Hi,
I'm planning a trip to Sunday River on the 15th. I'm really new to the New England ski scene and was wondering if anyone else wanted to meet me up there and show me the slopes and the better runs. I'm an average skier, but with loads of enthusiasm. I plan on getting there by first chair.
Let me know here or by pm.

Thanks,
Chuck

ok... after rereading this it sounds like a personal ad.. ick. Sorry.... I was just hoping to see if anyone wanted to meet up there.

Last edited:

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Hi,
I'm planning a trip to Sunday River on the 15th. I'm really new to the New England ski scene and was wondering if anyone else wanted to meet me up there and show me the slopes and the better runs. I'm an average skier, but with loads of enthusiasm. I plan on getting there by first chair.
Let me know here or by pm.

Thanks,
Chuck

ok... after rereading this it sounds like a personal ad.. ick. Sorry.... I was just hoping to see if anyone wanted to meet up there.

Do you like long walks on the beech?

:grin: sorry, couldn't resist.:snow:

Sheik Yerbouti

Hey, it's cool. The main thing is to reach out, there are some good people on this board. If you're lucky, BobR skis up there, maybe you can hook up with him.

Cool, thanks, and yea, I figured I had nothing to lose. I was heading up there no matter what, and meeting someone who knew the slopes would be a bonus.
Thanks again!
:D