• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

WACHUSETT: Tuesday, 12/12/06

Zand

Seemed like there was more of an interest in doing this on Tuesday. If this is the case, our first official meet will be next Tuesday. We can also move it back to Wednesdays if that works better for everyone else.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I'll be there... I'll be up on Friday as well, which may be a dumb idea, but oh well. Headed up North this weekend so I may not stay too late.

Whatever night is good next week I can go.

Mark_151

I may go after work Friday if I still have any steam left after the work week. But I think I'm going to head over Saturday morning and do some hikes to the top to earn some turns before my Century Pass kicks in.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I'm down wit Monday. The 'rents are buying me Trekkers for Christmas so if you see any good deals on skins, let me know.

awf170

I'm down wit Monday. The 'rents are buying me Trekkers for Christmas so if you see any good deals on skins, let me know.

Nice! Skins seem really expensive right now for some reason. I've been looking around for around a month now and haven't found any good deals at all. Last year I got 110mm skins with clipfix for around $85. Now they cost like $130 everywhere.

bassist286

im goin friday night with my crapy skis and depending on the conditions either tuesday or sensday probably more likely tuesday, it's my friends 21st on wensday

Last edited:

awf170

I may go after work Friday if I still have any steam left after the work week. But I think I'm going to head over Saturday morning and do some hikes to the top to earn some turns before my Century Pass kicks in.

What time Saturday? I might be down since my pass doesn't cover weekends and I have work at 12.

Mark_151

What time Saturday? I might be down since my pass doesn't cover weekends and I have work at 12.

I'll probably head over sometime between 8-10. I'm flexible as I'm 15 minutes from the mountain. Shoot me a PM and I'll send my cell # and PM you Saturday a few hours before I leave. My plan is to park in the main lot and hike up Old Indian to the summit, at least twice . I also have a complimentary lift ticket good until 12/24 i got over the summer for doing an online survey, but I'm no sure if I'll use it tomorrow. My Bronze Pass kicks in at 4PM. Are you on tele gear? One good thing about tele boots is they make great hiking boots. It could get a little awkward hiking with alpine boots strapped to a pack.

Mark

Zand

Just a warning to you guys, I was talking to the ski patrol tonight and they said Wachusett might not stay open past Wednesday if the rainstorm damages everything.

Mark_151

I'll throw the skis on the truck tomorrow, and see if I can muster the enthusiasm to drive over there after the hellishness of the work day. Look for the flailing 3rd season telemark skier in blue.