• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Season Tickets?

skiNEwhere

I was looking at season tickets for the Colorado Rockies, and tickets for a seat 10 rows behind home plate is $3,300, pretty expensive, but I'm sure that's a hell of a lot cheaper than tickets for the Red Sox.

I think I'm just gonna buy a 10 game package though.

Have anyone ever had season tickets for any sport?

HD333

I have had Pats tickets for what seems like forever, actually the year Bledsoe got drafted.

We have 4 seats, $2,400 a season,10 games (including preseason:angry:) for my 2 seats. Pretty much go to every game. Give pre-season, which cost the same as regular season, away. Usually donate a pair to the kids school for fundraisers, etc...

Skipped the playoffs the last few years, beer is cheaper at home and the line to the bathroom is much shorter.

Pre kids I used to do a group Red Sox thing where we drafted games before the season started, think it worked out to 2 tickets for like 8 games a year, don't recall the $ but it was pretty cheap, they were bleacher seats.

ScottySkis

I had a partcial season pass for the NY Rangers a few years ago. 10 games $3000 only time in my life that I did that or doing that.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I have had Pats tickets for what seems like forever, actually the year Bledsoe got drafted.

We have 4 seats, $2,400 a season,10 games (including preseason:angry:) for my 2 seats. Pretty much go to every game. Give pre-season, which cost the same as regular season, away. Usually donate a pair to the kids school for fundraisers, etc...

Skipped the playoffs the last few years, beer is cheaper at home and the line to the bathroom is much shorter.

Pre kids I used to do a group Red Sox thing where we drafted games before the season started, think it worked out to 2 tickets for like 8 games a year, don't recall the $ but it was pretty cheap, they were bleacher seats.

that sounds really cheap to me. $2400 a season per seat or for 2 seats? Do you get "locked in" to a rate?

That's nice that you donate them. Although I can't believe you skip the playoffs??!!

drjeff

I'm guessing based on what I pay for my Pats season tix that the $2400 is for the pair.

The only thing you're locked into is the right to buy your same seat(s) again the following season or up/downgrade to other seats that might become available if you request- the Pats usually kick the price per seat per game up a few bucks a year. When I 1st got my season tix 8yrs ago, the face value on my ticket was $89. Now for the exact same seat in Gillette, the face value is $117, and then for playoff tixs, which as a season ticket holder you get the right of 1st refusal too, they add a few more bucks to the cost, my seat for Sunday's game has a face value of something like $126, and you have to buy for both potential home games, and if they just have 1 home playoff game then typically they (the Pats) just keep the $$ you paid for the 2nd potential playoff game and credit it towards your following season's season tickets

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AlpineZone mobile app