• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where is everyone staying for the upcoming AlpineZone Summit 4.0?

Dmiller27

I just book 2 rooms at the Sugarloaf Inn was curious where everyone else landed?

mriceyman

unfortunately i couldnt get anyone to go with me so im screwed out of going.. not happy bout it

maroark

my daughter is going and im working on getting myself up there too!

Kid Kid Kid

A group of 8 of us going up, staying in the Inn as well, should be a good time. Pray for snow !!

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
And just like that, we're out. My wife decided that it would be wiser to invest in furniture for my son's room over a ski weekend. We're still going up to New England, but are going to stick with daytrips from my parent's house to save money.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
And just like that, we're out. My wife decided that it would be wiser to invest in furniture for my son's room over a ski weekend. We're still going up to New England, but are going to stick with daytrips from my parent's house to save money.

Sorry to hear that! Would have enjoyed meeting you.

marcy32

I think we are staying at the inn with a bunch of people, can't wait, see ya there

bigbog

Will be there Saturday morning....will be Day #1 of my 12/13 season!(Pitiful..I know)...will get there for 1st chair to scrape some of the rust & tension out of the joints by 10am or so....and at least enjoy one day with the invasion force...
$.01

Last edited: