• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Please help my son in a $10K scholarship contest

salsgang

Hey - this is your all things Saddleback & Maine skiing poster here. If you enjoy my posts about Saddleback & Maine Skiing (or even if you don't) I would like to ask your help with my son's entry in the Joe Foss institute's video scholarship contest. First place is $10k for College.

The Joe Foss organization asked students to create a video that would remind viewers why our freedoms, our Constitution and our Bill of Rights are worth defending. First prize is a $10,000 college scholarship.

Alec interviewed and created a video about Maine's and Freeport's own Freeport Flag Ladies. Elaine, Carmen and JoAnn are truly inspirational American hero's and remind us how valuable our freedoms are.

Please take a moment to vote for Alec's video by clicking on this link (http://contest.joefossinstitute.strutta.com/entry/1188802) and clicking the VOTE FOR THIS ENTRY button. You can vote once a day through January 20th and the top 7 make the final judged round. You can vote with your Facebook account or sign up for a voting account at the Joe Foss website at the link above.

Thanks for your help!