• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

ROLL CALL: Hunter Group Rate - 12/15/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

Staff member
Here is the approach we will take for those looking to get in on the group rate:
  • You will need to confirm in this thread that you will attend by the end of the day on Monday, 12/11.
  • Please do so by replying one time to this thread with the exact number of people in your party wanting lift tickets at this group rate. If you're not sure exactly, wait until you know for sure before posting here, but again please do so by the end of the day this Monday and I will then set it up with the mountain next Tuesday.
  • Please do not use this thread to discuss the gathering. You can continue to use this thread for that. Again, you should only post here once and just to indicate the number in your party. PM me if something changes.
  • We will meet at 8:30 am on Friday, 12/15 at the Group Sales Office at the east end of the Main Lodge, lower level, next to the repair shop. It is important to be on time. The group will not wait around later than 8:45 for any latecomers. I will contact any member that replies to this thread via PM to exchange cell phone numbers. If you are going to be later than 8:30, please call.
  • Bring $30 cash for each person needing a lift ticket.
  • I will purchase the lift tickets and distribute them to everyone.
Sorry for being so formal and particular here, but with a group this large, we need to have some level of organization to be able to efficiently pull this off. Thanks for your cooperation!

Status
Not open for further replies.