• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown Sunday night 12/10

2knees

95% sure i'm gonna be there for whatever is open. unless of course my wife heads home from boston early hence the 95%.

anyway, if anyone wants to meet up, post it here or shoot me a pm.

Pat

Greg

Staff member
I'll one-up ya. I'm 100% in here. Should be on skis by 7pm. Latest update from mountain opps:

We have made snow for 2 nights and 1 day. Production was moderate or a little better. It wasn't good and cold for very long.
We, Will open Saturday at 8:00am With Canyon Run, Nor'Easter, Temptor, Stinger, Exhibition, Little Joe.
I, do not foresee us having the snow or time to put bumps on Nor'easter yet but, I promise I will at the first chance. We will be grooming and making snow right up to the last minute.

bvibert

Staff member
Might make it up there tomorrow. I'll probably be there a bit earlier than 7pm though.

I skied for a few hours today. The conditions were a bit hard in the morning, but things loosened up as the day wore on. They're supposed to make more snow tonight on the existing trails.

BTW, I think tomorrow night is the 10th, not the 11th...

Greg

Staff member
Fixed the date. Hopefully the skier traffic during the day tomorrow will break everything up nicely and form some nice lines...

2knees

whoops sorry about the date. i'll be there right about 6 i think.

Greg

Staff member
Again, realistically, 7 pm is probably when I'll get started. Sundeck at 7:15?

2knees

Sundeck around 7:15. Sounds good. see you tomorrow.

2knees

brian, i'm walking out the door now. I should be there around 6. if you want to meet at the top sundeck, i'll stop by around 6:30. Yellow jacket, blue windpants.

later.

Greg

Staff member
brian, i'm walking out the door now. I should be there around 6. if you want to meet at the top sundeck, i'll stop by around 6:30. Yellow jacket, blue windpants.

later.

I'm eating dinner and will leave in about 20 minutes. I might be able to make a 6:30 meet-up...