• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hestra Gloves Expands Mountaineering & Alpine Pro Collections for 13-14 Season

AlpineZone News

Skiing News
Website
www.alpinezone.com
January 21, 2013 – Golden, Colo. – For the 2013-2014 season Hestra has added new models to its Mountaineering and Alpine Pro collections, making the product line more comprehensive than ever before. Some highlights of the new additions include the Ergo Grip OutDry Glove in the Mountaineering collection and the new Fall Line Collection in... Read the full review »

[h=3]Related posts:[/h]
  1. Ski Glove Manufacturer Hestra Hires Marketing Coordinator & Expands Sales Force
  2. Hestra Gloves Amps Up for Winter With the Addition of New Team Members
  3. PSIA-AASI and Swany Extend Official Supplier Agreement

More...

JDMRoma

Just bought a pair of the Heli gloves before Christmas.....LOVE them !!!

JDMRoma

It would be nice if they lowered their prices ...

Yep they are pricey but Im not complaining......best gloves I have owned ! But I did have a $15 coupon for Dicks Sporting goods when I bought them so it wasnt so bad.....$110ish

Only had them a few weeks but they seem like good quality and warm !

wa-loaf

I have a couple pair, but I got them around 50% off at Steep and Cheap and another discount site and it still hurt to pay for them.