• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Swann Jumps into Action Cam Market with Laser-equipped Bolt HD

AlpineZone News

Skiing News
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Santa Fe Springs, Calif. – (January 22, 2013) – Swann Security, the global leader in security monitoring solutions, proudly debuts the Bolt HD™ mini high definition action camera. Making its debut at the 2013 International CES, this mini HD camera / DVR combo is rugged, waterproof and comes with a myriad of mounting options so... Read the full review »

No related posts.

More...

mriceyman

these cams are popping up like crazy.. companies trying to get in on this market.. it is amazing to see how many 12 year olds have hero 3s in the poconos

gmcunni

not that i'm a trend setter by any stretch but i got a cheapo helmet cam just before GoPro came out so there were not very common. I'd get all kinds of crazy looks and comments when i wore it. now it seems like every other person on the hill has one.

gmcunni

i'm still waiting for the flood of these new models driving down the cost on the original gopro, doesn't seem to be happening.