• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

bump or bust # whatever

powhunter

Took off the whole week of the SD comp. Hope the weather is legit....Maybe a Dis sighting??? Plan on going up sunday to the BMMC just to watch

Steveo

SkiDork

Iceman will be there to defend his U18 category. I'll be doing video as usual. See ya in 2 weeks

2knees

I'll be on a plane to Florida. One of these years I'll make it........I swear. :lol:

lol, just got back from florida on monday. i blew this whole ski season because of that trip. but it was for kids so i have zero problem with the whole thing.

2knees

course is in great shape. skied in pretty well already. some flat spots in the usual places between the two kickers. which btw are absolutely HUUUGE... i am probably taking the ladies tee if they stay that size for next weekend. too big for me.