• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush March 22nd - 24th - AlpineZone Gathering

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Awesome first day at Sugarbush. Castlerock was a blast although the lift line was painful.

I'm planning on being back at the Super Bravo Express sometime around 7:50 / 8:00AM.

reefer

Just pulled in. No official report yet. Skied Mt Ellen freshies all day. Totally unexpected 4_8" + depending on wind direction. I have no idea how Lincoln Peak was, never had an inkling to go over there. WWF-VT gave us an all-day tour of Ellen we'll never forget. (Sugarbushskier on Friday too through slidebrook etc.....). If I was skiing tomorrow I would go back to Ellen only cause I know what I left. Was puking snow when we left ( I think the 3-6" expected is conservative), there were no liftlines today so tomoroow - empty chairs, and we were alone on many trails, with terrain that was beyond my expectations (first timer at Ellen). Have fun tomorrow, would have loved to stayed, but after three days in the valley we were toast.....................

darent

janski and I had a great time, skied fresh snow sat and sunday. started at lincoln in the morning and went over to mt ellen in the afternoon on saturday, sunday skied lincoln and we went into castlerock in the afternoon. great ski conditions, thanks nick for ordering the snow. we skied smuggs on friday and the conditions were excellent, what a fun mountain.