• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush March 22nd - 24th - AlpineZone Gathering

teleo

Sleeper room should work well. At 8:00 you will esentially have your own room. I'm going to try and stop by. Would like to meet some of you as an SB regular who lurks here with little time to post. Might have 8-9 to ski solo before the family gets out.

HowieT2

Gonna meet in the Sleeper Room at 7:50.

Im good with that, with the caveat, that if it continues to snow and there is an accumulation of significance, i reserve the right to get on line for the super bravo by 7:45. Looking like a good weekend.

teleo

Im good with that, with the caveat, that if it continues to snow and there is an accumulation of significance, i reserve the right to get on line for the super bravo by 7:45. Looking like a good weekend.

+1. Looking good out there right now

HowieT2

Sorry i missed you guys. What a day!
Whats the plan for tomorrow? Looking like another first chair kind of day.

HowieT2

Windy. That's probably going to cause some issues today.

It was, summit was on wind hold at mt ellen for awhile. Luckily for me, we took slidebrook back from mt ellen, and as we were passing by the north lynx lift which was on wind hold, i noticed the lifty fiddling about. Asked if they were closed and lo and behold, they were about to reopen. Caught the first chair with patrol and did a great run through the woods to castlerock.