• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Teleboard at MRG: Possible?

BigJay

Sweet! And he didn't even derail the single? Hopefully MRG's Marketing Director did give the guy the boot for not having "two of them".

are you allowed to loosea ski at MRG? Cause if you don't have 2 all the time, you're in trouble!

can't split them in theski rack... But why bother... With no snowboarders around, there are no thefts or drugs at MRG!

Cannonball

Really? I mean.... Really?

Are you joking... Please tell me you forgot a smily...

Pretty sure he's joking since he's been describing himself as a snowboarder, has a snowboard biding for is avatar, and is using pretty clear sarcasm in his writing. There has been sarcasm and humor in the written word long before the invention of the smily. It just wasn't spoon fed.

dmc

cool... I see it now - still worked up about the other thread... hahah...

I gotta get a pair of those Spark bindings... Would make my transition even faster...

ScottySkis

cool... I see it now - still worked up about the other thread... hahah...

I gotta get a pair of those Spark bindings... Would make my transition even faster...

The other thread is bull shit. Plus if I ever ski Mad River Glen I be happy to bring drug taking up their lol.:):):thumbup::thumbup::)

dmc

I tele at MRG haven't been in a few years... Skied there a long time ago too...
Great terrain..

Morwax

Hyper sensitive and perpetually offended about snowboarding.. you must be fun to ride with:sadwalk:

BigJay

Really? I mean.... Really?

Are you joking... Please tell me you forgot a smily...

I always grab gear when i'm high. I'm a snowboarder. Been at it for more then 20 years now. You should see my basement: full and foggy!

Insert wink now: ;)

dmc

I always grab gear when i'm high. I'm a snowboarder. Been at it for more then 20 years now. You should see my basement: full and foggy!

Insert wink now: ;)

Do you have Sparks?