Platty. Info directions ..( end thread.hyjacking in Bell trip report - Page 62

AlpineZone

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162

Quote Originally Posted by Cobbold View Post
    Still think long term, assuming vail survives in its present form, that vail will want to improve the skiing experience at Hunter, which means moving some of the Hunter crowd over to another Catskill ski area, unless of course hunter has room for an expansion.
    If they want to improve Hunter they could start by showing the Westside some love. IMO those are the best trails on the mountain. I don't go often but when I do Westway, Clairs and Annapurna are either not open for lack of snow or a scraped off ice mess. improve the snowmaking on them and fix them up.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottySkis View Post
    It's related to Catskills in NY and considering that it's about our favorite hobby I ok with it!
    ".( end thread.hyjacking in Bell trip report"

As long as you don't talk about Belll.......

"White Privilege ": The ability to suffer through life's universal indignities without blaming another group for them.

satrianifnr

Quote Originally Posted by Siliconebobsquarepants View Post
    ".( end thread.hyjacking in Bell trip report"

As long as you don't talk about Belll.......
    More news from the best Catskills ski hills in my opinion from facecrap today
    More trail widening work and clearing happening on the mountain. Guess which trail this is?#neverstopimproving #fiercelyindependent #catskills #myplatty

��������
    "

Thread Information