Platty. Info directions ..( end thread.hyjacking in Bell trip report - Page 53

AlpineZone

Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Siliconebobsquarepants View Post
    Nearby...
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/iZ9qhkT7GJcXhA8j6

Quote Originally Posted by dblskifanatic View Post
    Great video! They make many great points!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    Video was removed ..Youtube fascism continues !!! Two physicians opinions are not part of the narrative and must be silenced ?...What BS!! Freedom of speech based on science is a "Violation of policy "? WTF!!!

I get it there a private Co. So is your power co., your phone co. . What if they decide to not do business with you based on a opposing opinion ? This crap has got to stop. America deserves better !!!

Video was removed ..Youtube fascism continues !!! Two physicians opinions are not part of the narrative and must be silenced ?...What BS!! Freedom of speech based on science is a "Violation of policy "? WTF!!!
    What policy did that violate? I only listened to the first 5 minutes the other day then decided it was too long and I had no patience. What was in the rest of it that I missed?

Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    What policy did that violate? I only listened to the first 5 minutes the other day then decided it was too long and I had no patience. What was in the rest of it that I missed?
    Youtube had announced that anything that goes against WHO would be removed . Complete BS !!!!

https://www.socialmediatoday.com/new...mation/576577/

I guess they are now in the healthcare business and have more experience that MD's ?

Sorry for the thread high jack Scotty

I get it there a private Co. So is your power co., your phone co. . What if they decide to not do business with you based on a opposing opinion ? This crap has got to stop. America deserves better !!!
    On vimeo now...

Banned youtube video posted at vimeo:
    part one:
    vimeo.com/412189024
    part two:
    vimeo.com/412189219

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Youtube had announced that anything that goes against WHO would be removed . Complete BS !!!!

https://www.socialmediatoday.com/new...mation/576577/

I guess they are now in the healthcare business and have more experience that MD's ?

Sorry for the thread high jack Scotty
    YouTube can remove anything they like. If you don't like it than don't go to their website.

Quote Originally Posted by skiur View Post
    YouTube can remove anything they like. If you don't like it than don't go to their website.
    That's a very slippery you are standing on.

To our Plattekill Skiers and Riders: to help ease stresses regarding next winter and season passes, we are extending “early season” season pass deadlines for lowest rates from April 30 to October 15. We hope this will allow time for everyone to have more clarity on what next season will look like. Plus we’ve also added extra securities too. For full post, https://www.plattekill.com/tickets/#season-pass.
    Stay strong, we will be stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by asnowmobiler View Post
    That's a very slippery you are standing on.
    What's slippery about it? And how am I standing on it? I said they can remove any videos they like from their site. What's that have to do with me?

Thread Information