• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Platty 🏂🎿😃 sweet hill in West Cats NY

watkin

Bumping this to see if anyone knows how much snow Plattekill got over the recent storm. I might head up there this weekend to earn it its worth it. R@&n is coming tomorrow, but I hear there is another storm coming Friday into Sat that might be better.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

ScottySkis

Bumping this to see if anyone knows how much snow Plattekill got over the recent storm. I might head up there this weekend to earn it its worth it. R@&n is coming tomorrow, but I hear there is another storm coming Friday into Sat that might be better.

Thoughts?
They got a lot sniw their have fun I jealous.
http://plattekill.com/mountain-info/web-cam
http://plattekill.com/webcam/image1.jpg

SNOW REPORT

Report for: 11/22/16
We received 10-12" of NEW SNOW Sunday/Monday and it's starting to feel alot like winter around here! Snowmaking will begin right after the Thanksgiving Holiday. Stay tuned for updates!!!

2"
14"
Trails
Open Last 24
Hours Snow
To Date
BASE: SURFACE:

> Full Snow Report
http://plattekill.com/webcam/image1.jpg

MOUNTAIN CAMSw

watkin

Thanks Scotty! 10-12 is a great start. Now just hope the upcoming weather systems pull through.

ScottySkis

Agreed so wanted to ski fresh sniw This weekend. Hopefully the weather people are wrong and only little rai% word for what I hear. Have a blast.

Harvey

Website
nyskiblog.com
Your doubt is misplaced BG.

Plattekill was more than 100% open. Coverage was primo. We were in the trees all afternoon. There were fresh lines everywhere and the vibe off the charts.

Pics to follow eventually.:-D

Shredder of Gnar

Your doubt is misplaced BG.

Plattekill was more than 100% open. Coverage was primo. We were in the trees all afternoon. There were fresh lines everywhere and the vibe off the charts.

Pics to follow eventually.:-D

Off the charts says it all !!!

BenedictGomez

Trees? Well that's awesome to hear. I didn't think the total snowfall this year was more than 20" or so, but obviously it's way more if the trees are in play.