Bike Log 2013 - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bike Log 2013

Are you missing a decimal in there or did you just write a 64 mile training ride for her first ride of the year? That is so far beyond what I am comfortable with, lol.

-Steve
    TheSnowWay.com "Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life." - Otto Schniebs

Sullivan County up on the Walnuts mtn 2000 high elevation
    Rode a few miles today, going to give up my car and just ride a Google bike please.

First ride is the season this morning, 32.4 miles in 2 hours 3 minutes. I was hauling but the first 20 miles averaging over 18mph, the last 12 miles not much. All of the sudden my legs just didn't want to work anymore. The last 2 hills up to my neighborhood were killers. This is going to be a rough early season

Patiently awaiting to get my bike back from the shop. Making the switch from avid to shimano on brakes and a bunch of other shit amounting to more than I've ever spent on a bike,,,yikes!!! Once I get it back then Game the F^%ck on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    First ride is the season this morning, 32.4 miles in 2 hours 3 minutes. I was hauling but the first 20 miles averaging over 18mph, the last 12 miles not much. All of the sudden my legs just didn't want to work anymore. The last 2 hills up to my neighborhood were killers. This is going to be a rough early season
    That's a real good first ride. I haven't even touched my bike yet, but know my first ride won't be 32 miles!
    2009/2010 - 28

2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

2008/09 - 33

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    That's a real good first ride. I haven't even touched my bike yet, but know my first ride won't be 32 miles!
    6 is a great start, go for that.

Yes, that's correct 64 miles just under 15mph for a very hilly ride. My wife stays in shape in winter by using the stairmaster, Lemond Spinning bike, recumbent exercise bike and free weights.
    We were both a little sore on Sunday so we took the day off to recover.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    Good first ride! The one thing I noticed on my first few rides were the hills, even little ones bothered me more than I remember from prior years.
    Last edited by mlctvt; Apr 1, 2013 at 3:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    6 is a great start, go for that.
    Scotty ride?
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    Scotty ride?
    Six miles yesterday, starting to, got to get in better shape so I can bike more.

Thread Information