Bike Log 2013 - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bike Log 2013

14.4 miles for my first ride. 37*, ridiculous wind out of the NW, with occasional grapel. Maybe I'm not quite the fair weather biker that I thought I was. Certainly could have gone colder with finger gloves and tights. The wind was pretty damn horrendous, though. Glad I got that first one done, time to get busy.
    -Steve
    TheSnowWay.com "Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life." - Otto Schniebs

Rode 2 miles this morning to bus station from home, with thermals on little chilly not to bad.

First ride completed last night. It was broken into 2 parts. Part 1, solo ride at my pace. Got 17 miles down. Part 2, met up with a few friends to ride their pace for another 7 miles. 24.02 in all. The wind was gnarly and it was very cold but it felt good to be out

Looks like I need to dig the bike out of the corner and dust it off since Scotty has more miles than me!
    2009/2010 - 28

2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

2008/09 - 33

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    Looks like I need to dig the bike out of the corner and dust it off since Scotty has more miles than me!
    Lol, I be doing another 2 miles tonight to, and every day to I get car back from shop.

I've just been running outside. I'm long overdue for a new bike. Mine is just shot to shit.
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I've just been running outside. I'm long overdue for a new bike. Mine is just shot to shit.
    Do it!

Think of it this way... it's another good thing to plaster AZ stickers on!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Do it!

Think of it this way... it's another good thing to plaster AZ stickers on!
    Smart !
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Beautiful weather from 330 to now, guess about 5 miles done and another 5 back home so 10 today when I am . Not skiing this weekend but biking is great 2 nd choice.

Rode a lot this afternoon probably 8 miles so far, and another 2 to home, so 10 today better weather today then yesterday.

Thread Information