• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter AZ Gathering - 12/15/2006

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Hey, after Hunter, me and V took off for Killington and two days of skiing there. Damn, our legs be screaming :) ! Had great time skiing with and meeting everyone Friday at Hunter, got to do it again.

bvibert

Staff member
Hey, after Hunter, me and V took off for Killington and two days of skiing there. Damn, our legs be screaming :) ! Had great time skiing with and meeting everyone Friday at Hunter, got to do it again.

Where's the video?? ;)

bvibert

Staff member
Where's the video?? ;)

Here's my first video attempt:
Hunter 12/15/2006

It's a bit long at just over 8 minutes and a bit over 20 MB. It may take a while to download, but I think it's worth it...

I realized that I didn't get everyone and I apologize. It was a large group and it was hard for me to keep track of everyone...

Last edited:

bvibert

Staff member
Dude, just got in the house in plenty of pain! Where's your vid?:smash:

Dude, get to work! :p

Hunter 12/15/2006

It's a bit long at just over 8 minutes and a bit over 20 MB. It may take a while to download, but I think it's worth it...

I realized that I didn't get everyone and I apologize. It was a large group and it was hard for me to keep track of everyone...

Grassi21

Hunter 12/15/2006

Nice vid. Good use of 311.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Here's part of the motley crew :)

Pan.jpg

bvibert

Staff member
Nice vid. Good use of 311.

Thanks, I managed to get a little bit of you in there, right at the beginning of the 311 segment actually... I haven't listened to that CD (or any of the music I used) in a long time, the song seemed to fit pretty well though.

bvibert

Staff member
That was V taking the pic, next time yell at her. I thought you were trying to do a recreation of Marc's pose from Cannon :snow:

I guess that would make sense, since you're clearly visible in the half of the picture that I'm not blocking...

Nice new avatar!

Greg

Staff member
Greg - I didn't know you where so good. You rip the bumps.
Thanks for the kind words, Skip. That means a lot, especially coming from you. Rip the bumps? Not sure about that, but I'm getting there. Only been working on it for about three seasons. It's obvious I need to tighten up the stance and attack the line with a bit more confidence. Check back with me at the end of this season! ;)

I don't know what you were looking at Jack. I haven't seen such tight form since the WC Bump comp at WF. 2knees ROCKS those piles old school style. What's not on the vid is a straightline run down ike were 2knees didn't waiver an inch off his line in the bumps. :grin:
Word. Pat is sure fun to watch. What he might lack in elegant A&E, he makes up with old school BALLS. I never get tired of watching him rock out. How's this for some ass kissing: here's a little vid at a higer res with some 2knees clips that didn't make the initial cut:

2knees - Hunter - 12/15/2006

I also put in that whole clip from the bottom of Ike and he rocked it the whole way. No consistent lines there and he didn't really miss a beat. The cool thing about Pat is while he can rip, he's totally humble about it and a cool guy to chill with. I look forward to tailing him on the bump run at Sundown this season and would like to toss a few beers back with him sometime....

Grassi21

Thanks, I managed to get a little bit of you in there, right at the beginning of the 311 segment actually... I haven't listened to that CD (or any of the music I used) in a long time, the song seemed to fit pretty well though.

I'm glad you got me on Belt and not during my wipe out on Hellgate. But I'm sure that footage will surface....

Grassi21

Wanna see it? The best part is when bvibert adds insult to injury by spraying you!

If you edit out my horrible skiing leading up to the crash go ahead and post it. I thought to was funny on the play back. I looked so desperate as I slid those extra 4 or 5 feet. lol

bvibert

Staff member
Wanna see it? The best part is when bvibert adds insult to injury by spraying you!

Purely by accident I assure you, I was probably trying to spray Zee and Grassi got caught in the cross-fire!! ;)

Luckily, AFAIK, no one got any evidence of my fall or two... :spin: