• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter AZ Gathering - 12/15/2006

Grassi21

Don't worry guys. B and I had a ski-off at Mohawk last night and hashed it all out. Thing are still a little rocky between us but its getting better . ;-)

Grassi21

Ohhh the spray wasnt that bad i was expecting more, Grassi how did u end up falling it happened so fast it looked like u got hit by a sniper?

thanks to the editing genious of andyzee, you missed the really ugly turns i made just before the crash. the right side of hellgate started to bump up a wee bit and i lost my by balance. it was either that or andy pelting me with blueberries. ;-)

bvibert

Staff member
Pics, video?

We would have had video, but there was no helmet cam wearin' guy to be found... :roll:

The Chinese downhill went good, resolved a lot of issues... I just feel bad for that poor kid... I hear he should be out of the hospital in a few months. Grassi, I hope you sent him a box of candy or something...

JimG.

Staff member
thanks to the editing genious of andyzee, you missed the really ugly turns i made just before the crash. the right side of hellgate started to bump up a wee bit and i lost my by balance. it was either that or andy pelting me with blueberries. ;-)

Yeah...it was the blueberries.

bvibert

Staff member
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Sprays fallen skiers.

Blocks women from taking photos.

Real nice guy.

Just kidding.

You forgot the keeps wife home pregnant during ski season.

I did forget that one...what a bastard!

You guys have me all figured out, now I'm gonna have to move and start all over again... just like that last time... Man did that get ugly, I didn't mean it to end like that...

Greg

Staff member
Totally deliberate. That was cold, Brian. Not only did you spray a man when he was down, but he was partially yard-saled. That wasn't cool....

;)

bvibert

Staff member
Totally deliberate. That was cold, Brian. Not only did you spray a man when he was down, but he was partially yard-saled. That wasn't cool....

;)

So which is it?? It's cold, but somehow not cool?

Personally I think snow down the back is pretty cold.... :evil: :evil:

Grassi21

I honestly didn't know bvibert skied past me until I saw the vid. So to end all of this debate, none of said spray actually hit me.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
:???: Blueberry Yum Yum ;-)

On a different note. I've been working on my video and the damn program keeps on crapping out on me. Figure I'd be smart and save the edit every once in awhile so as not to lose my work, this worked for bit. Yesterday, the damn thing crapped out on me and my save file was corrupted :( . So I'm starting all over again in a new program, hopefully I'll have time to finish it tomorrow.

bvibert

Staff member
I honestly didn't know bvibert skied past me until I saw the vid. So to end all of this debate, none of said spray actually hit me.

Finally an honest person in these forums! :eek:

;)

:???: Blueberry Yum Yum ;-)

On a different note. I've been working on my video and the damn program keeps on crapping out on me. Figure I'd be smart and save the edit every once in awhile so as not to lose my work, this worked for bit. Yesterday, the damn thing crapped out on me and my save file was corrupted :( . So I'm starting all over again in a new program, hopefully I'll have time to finish it tomorrow.

Excuses, excuses... :roll:

What's next, your cat ate your mouse??? :lol: