Hunter AZ Gathering - 12/15/2006 - Page 7

AlpineZone

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 135
  1. #61
    JimG.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Hopewell Jct., NY
    Posts
    10,230
    Quote Originally Posted by 2knees View Post
    You nailed ike the last time for sure.
    Something clicked that last run of the day down Ike with you.



    Yesterday was even better. I guess my mindset has finally adjusted to skiing big spring bumps in December.

    Weird.

  2. #62
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Quote Originally Posted by JimG. View Post
    That's it...Greg, you're fired as my cinematographer. I'm replacing you with bvibert...he got a few of my better runs down the left edge of Hellgate. You Mr. Greg? Bloopers I say, nothing but bloopers!

    I'll give you credit you got a vid of one clean run down Ike. But that's it.

    I appreciate that you gave me the option of editing that out, but it would have ruined the spirit of the day.

    Much fun gang.
    Greg has a knack for catching people when they fall, maybe he has some sort of mind control or something...
    Brian

  3. #63
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Greg has a knack for catching people when they fall, maybe he has some sort of mind control or something...
    Shush!

    I ski double black diamonds.

  4. #64
    JimG.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Hopewell Jct., NY
    Posts
    10,230
    Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter View Post
    You think maybe its cause that's all you want to ski?

    Guys in the Vid.

    Greg - I didn't know you where so good. You rip the bumps.
    DMC - I know nothing about snowboarding technique, but my eyes and common sense tell me you're great at it.
    JimmyG. - Even though we had never met it felt like I was meeting up with an old friend. You have very strong technique, it's easy to see why you have a level 3 certification.
    2knees - you are nice. I love your old school bang em out, balls to the wall bump style. I enjoyed our conversation on the chair. You have alot of dedication, hope you make it to Whiteface.
    SOD - the boy can turn them for sure. Those where the first bumps we skied this season, he's even better with a little pratice. Yeah, I know I'm his father, but he really is good.
    HPD - was very sore, but happy the next day.
    Good times had by all...wish I could have stayed for another beer, but family life said it was time to go.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter View Post
    DMC - I know nothing about snowboarding technique, but my eyes and common sense tell me you're great at it
    ehhh... I get by.... just been doing it for the last 16 years...

    I had a great day last Friday.. Psyched to ski with y'all at WF...
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

  6. #66
    That was an awesome time, thanks for setting it up Greg. I'll have to come to more of these and learn myself some technique on them bumps!
    Sign, sign everywhere a sign... pointing out the trails, can\'t make up my mind.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by 2knees View Post
    i was cringing expecting video of my slide down hellgate. Unlike you jim, it looks like i managed to avoid the camera on my yardsale.
    O no Andy z has the vid of that one I thinkand I havent seen hhim post up his vid yet
    104(12/13)
    105
    (13/14)
    48(14/15)
    35(15/16)
    50(16/17)
    Rossi Soul 7 w/ Marker F12 (188 ) FOR SALE!
    Stockli Stormrider w/ Look PX 12 (177)

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by 2knees View Post
    i was cringing expecting video of my slide down hellgate. Unlike you jim, it looks like i managed to avoid the camera on my yardsale. You nailed ike the last time for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkshot99 View Post
    O no Andy z has the vid of that one I thinkand I havent seen hhim post up his vid yet
    Yep, Hawkshot99 is correct, I have the footage. The only problem it was taken with a helmet cam, there is no zoom on a helmet cam . I tried working on the vid a bit yesterday, however work emergencies keep on getting in the way. I'll try and get that done ASAP.

  9. #69
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Yep, Hawkshot99 is correct, I have the footage. The only problem it was taken with a helmet cam, there is no zoom on a helmet cam . I tried working on the vid a bit yesterday, however work emergencies keep on getting in the way. I'll try and get that done ASAP.
    Someone needs to set some priorities!!!
    Brian

  10. #70
    JimG.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Hopewell Jct., NY
    Posts
    10,230
    Quote Originally Posted by cbcbd View Post
    That was an awesome time, thanks for setting it up Greg. I'll have to come to more of these and learn myself some technique on them bumps!
    Great to meet you and your friends.

    We'll do this again soon.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 4:01 AM.