Hunter AZ Gathering - 12/15/2006 - Page 8

AlpineZone

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 135
  1. #71
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by cbcbd View Post
    That was an awesome time, thanks for setting it up Greg. I'll have to come to more of these and learn myself some technique on them bumps!
    Quote Originally Posted by JimG. View Post
    Great to meet you and your friends.

    We'll do this again soon.
    Agreed. You're close to handling the bumps. I seem to recall a run you made down Ike with very little trouble.

    I ski double black diamonds.

  2. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Yep, Hawkshot99 is correct, I have the footage. The only problem it was taken with a helmet cam, there is no zoom on a helmet cam . I tried working on the vid a bit yesterday, however work emergencies keep on getting in the way. I'll try and get that done ASAP.

    whoops, thats right you did say you got it on film. i thought someone told me that. should be interesting to see. I slid a good distance on my side and back.

  3. #73
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Paging HelmetCam. HelmetCam, where are you..?
    I ski double black diamonds.

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Paging HelmetCam. HelmetCam, where are you..?
    Ju talkin to me?

  5. #75
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Ju talkin to me?
    Yeah, man. Where's that effin video...?
    I ski double black diamonds.

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Yeah, man. Where's that effin video...?

    Greg, gonna have to wash your mouth out with soap

    In it's raw form, it's 11 GB, so got some work to do, V normally does but can't right now, and little time. For the most part it's not that great, 2knees, Hawkshot99, me, Grassi falling and getting sprayed by bvibert. trtaylor, V, zook, and others skiing. Alot of footage of you, guess since marc wasn't there, someone had to step in.

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Greg, gonna have to wash your mouth out with soap

    In it's raw form, it's 11 GB, so got some work to do, V normally does but can't right now, and little time. For the most part it's not that great, 2knees, Hawkshot99, me, Grassi falling and getting sprayed by bvibert. trtaylor, V, zook, and others skiing. Alot of footage of you, guess since marc wasn't there, someone had to step in.
    BTW, I have seen the vid of my spill. Hilarious! I'm not sure if you will keep the same music in the final vid, but it fit so well. I think I've watched it about 10 times since Friday.

  8. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Grassi21 View Post
    BTW, I have seen the vid of my spill. Hilarious! I'm not sure if you will keep the same music in the final vid, but it fit so well. I think I've watched it about 10 times since Friday.
    Yeah, I think the music fits perfectly. I'm thinking of doing a section of the vid with all the falls and that tune. I didn't want to put you vid out without your permission, so if you want just post the link.

  9. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Yeah, I think the music fits perfectly. I'm thinking of doing a section of the vid with all the falls and that tune. I didn't want to put you vid out without your permission, so if you want just post the link.
    If you are going to put it into a larger vid, roll with it. My spill might not look as bad with a couple other spills mixed in. I was more embarrassed by my turns than the fall and you edited out the ugly turns nicely.

  10. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Grassi21 View Post
    If you are going to put it into a larger vid, roll with it. My spill might not look as bad with a couple other spills mixed in. I was move embarrassed by my turns than the fall and you edited out the ugly turns nicely.
    Your spills the best, especially the part where that meanie bvibert comes by, sprays a man while he's down with snow and just continues on.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:55 PM.