• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter AZ Gathering - 12/15/2006

bvibert

Staff member
Your spills the best, especially the part where that meanie bvibert comes by, sprays a man while he's down with snow and just continues on.

I didn't see any evidence of the snow actually hitting Grassi, he was out of the frame. From all I could tell the snow may or may NOT have hit him! ;)

Grassi21

I didn't see any evidence of the snow actually hitting Grassi, he was out of the frame. From all I could tell the snow may or may NOT have hit him! ;)

That's it B! If you make it to Mohawk tonight we are having a ski-off! ;-)

Grassi21

I have the mpeg saved on my PC courtesy of andyzee. I'm not sure what the best method is for posting it... Can I just post the link to killingtonaccessrd.com?

eastcoastskiier

ha.. i unfortunetly missed this moment on the mountain.. but judging by the video that was definetly a modest effort of giving some 'rise and shine'

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Disclaimer before this get's out of hand: For those that never met him, bvibert is one of the nicest guys around and would never to that on purpose, but it's nice yanking his chain. :)

JimG.

Staff member
Disclaimer before this get's out of hand: For those that never met him, bvibert is one of the nicest guys around and would never to that on purpose, but it's nice yanking his chain. :)

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Sprays fallen skiers.

Blocks women from taking photos.

Real nice guy.

Just kidding.