Hunter AZ Gathering - 12/15/2006 - Page 14

AlpineZone

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    What amazes me most about this video is how much Grassi has improved since then. You know that infamous part where Brian sprays him after he goes down? Check out the lead up to that (starts around 1:40). I've seen Chris ski since then and I'm sure he can ski through that section on Hellgate much better now. Keep at it, Chris!
    I ski double black diamonds.

Holy S. I would like to say that those ugly ugly turns (if you can call them that) leading up to my fall are embarrassing. True, I wasn't in the right "state of mind", but that looked more like me last year than this. Now I'm really motivated to ski with you guys again. I've come a long way.... but there is still a lot that I have to learn.

Nice vids Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    What amazes me most about this video is how much Grassi has improved since then. You know that infamous part where Brian sprays him after he goes down? Check out the lead up to that (starts around 1:40). I've seen Chris ski since then and I'm sure he can ski through that section on Hellgate much better now. Keep at it, Chris!
    Thanks for vouching for me. I still say its andy's fault. I just need to start circulating some more recent footage here on AZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Grassi21 View Post
    Holy S. I would like to say that those ugly ugly turns (if you can call them that) leading up to my fall are embarrassing. True, I wasn't in the right "state of mind", but that looked more like me last year than this. Now I'm really motivated to ski with you guys again. I've come a long way.... but there is still a lot that I have to learn.
    You can tell you were really pensive and nervous. Probably a bit intimidating being the guy who's been skiing only one season going out with some guys that have been skiing 30 or 40+ years. That takes some balls and I give you props for that. Skiing with other AZers makes me very much aware with how much I still need to learn...
    I ski double black diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    You can tell you were really pensive and nervous. Probably a bit intimidating being the guy who's been skiing only one season going out with some guys that have been skiing 30 or 40+ years. That takes some balls and I give you props for that. Skiing with other AZers makes me very much aware with how much I still need to learn...
    And if you notice, I started skiing into the bumped up section of HG and then back to the right were those itts bittsy little bumps were starting up for the afternoon session. Its all part of learning.

Thread Information