• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jay Cloud visits the Bush and MRG

ski_resort_observer

Website
www.firstlightphotographics.com
The the upper terrain of the Bush and MRG received 8-12" of very light powder overnight. We only had maybe 2" in the valley. I was abit skeptical when I heard the first report although from a very reliable source, I heard several first hand reports from several during the day. The mountain is reporting 8" but 12" on the summits was mentioned by many.

abc

Didn't see the other thread, tried to delete my thread but couldn't find the delete button...sorry.
I like your thread title much better though! :)

Too bad the Jay-cloud (or should we say "Mad cloud"?) didn't extend far enough to envelop Stowe though. I want to be up there this weekend. But they only got 4 at the base and maybe a bit more on the summit. Might not be enough to cover up the rain/thaw/freeze base layer...

Cornhead

I've heard rumors of a possible "event" next week, I sure hope so, I'll be at Sugarbush Fri-Sun, then I may head North to burn some of my Fox44 vouchers. Jay is a definte, then either Smuggs or Burke. Fingers crossed, nice to hear they've got snow now, enjoy, those who can.

HowieT2

Nope...giving my bad hip a rest this season plus am uber busy. I'm now working at the Warren Store so be sure to stop in when you guys come up.

Didn't see the other thread, tried to delete my thread but couldn't find the delete button...sorry.

I havent seen you there. Did you just start working? Anyway, hope all is well with you and save me lawsons.

HowieT2

Hey Howie, started in August..I did see you guys eating on the deck one day. We did get 20 cases of Sunshine Double IPA today but it goes out fast.
I know. By the time i get there saturday afternoon, its gone. See you soon.

Euler

The unexpected blessing caused me to change my plans from Magic to Sugarbush for tommorow. Will start at Mt. Ellen and see how the day goes!

HowieT2

I'm an IPA aficionado, and I've never heard of this beer. Something to check out?

Uhhhh yeah. I think the triple kiwi ipa is the best beer ive ever tasted. But lawsons is hard to come by. The warren store gets a delivery on thursday but its usually gone by saturday. American flatbread has it on tap. Mad taco also. Not that i have a problem. Not at all. Never.