• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bmmc april 6/7

Puck it

It was defeinitley crowded when ski over at about 11AM. That whole side of the resort had a lot of traffic. Everywhere else was empty and ski on lifts.

4aprice

It was defeinitley crowded when ski over at about 11AM. That whole side of the resort had a lot of traffic. Everywhere else was empty and ski on lifts.

It was cold on Saturday. Saw the course and kudo's to those who ran it. Elsewhere on the mountain the bumps were as hard as a rock. Sunday was a much nicer day as the predicted rain never came and the sun burst out about 10:00 making for a glorious afternoon.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

2knees

I didn't bother skiing after the comp. Bear wasn't even getting soft so i figured that the rest of the mtn must've been solid still. Bumps on wildfire looked real good but i ventured in them around 9:00 and they were painful. Sunday looked gorgeous but we hit the road so i could get my kids. nice when the weather busts in your favor, wish i could've skied.

bvibert

Staff member
lol, look at my time. one of the worst of the day.

but it beats looking at the score sheet and seeing a .75 like i got two years ago.

Your sick airs must have made up for the lack of speed... ;)

Seriously, I'd be pretty damn happy with that score if it was me!