• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Saddleback 3/20

snoseek

Wow, I'm speechless. I'll post some pics and a quick writeup later but a couple feet of blower and light crowds. I'm posting this now to tell you to get your asses up there, SOOOOO good right now. I drive on.....

salsgang

Yea it was all right today. :snow:

562123_517650311607686_91746824_n.jpg

snoseek

Eh, f#$$k it, i can't seem to upload pics on here anymore. Trust me when I say it was deep, light and untracked all day without too much effort. Fluffy rocky mtn sorta pow. Get up there asap if you can.

salsgang

Yea it was pretty awesome. Didn't anticipate any other AZ'ers being there - too bad we didn't do a run or two together snosneek!

I concur the snow was extremely light and fluffy. Very unusual for Maine and particularly for March in Maine!

Temps are below freezing through the weekend so it should stay nice and fresh up there.

Few more words and a couple of pics on my blog.

http://www.maineskifamily.com/2013/03/saddleback-trip-report-march-20-2013.html

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Great conditions I'm sure. Can you believe mid winter conditions this time of year? And I'll bet the temps and sunshine were enjoyable too. Thanks for the report!