• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nashoba Valley, 3-20

jack97

Heard that Nashoba was going to be open till Sunday, so I got a note from my doctor saying i'm sick. Everthing was groomed except for the moguls. I did not check the park tho. Lapped the moguls till I started getting sloppy and was falling all over the place. There's a trough burned to the ground but overall the trail is in great condition. Skiers left has some nice lines now.

Top of the mogul feild
03_20_2013_NV4.jpg

1/2 way looking down
03_20_2013_NV3.jpg

looking up
03_20_2013_NV.jpg

Reduce pricing and they are open 9am to 10pm except for sunday where they will close at 5:00.

Last edited:

bdfreetuna

Looks like fun snow. Nashoba is more fun than its vert would suggest. At least from what I remember as a kid.

jack97

.....Nashoba is more fun than its vert would suggest.....

Nashoba does have vertical limitations. However it took me a while to figure this out... if you enjoy skiing with a purpose; gates, bumps or park tricks, vertical is the last thing on your mine.

hammer

Even though that bump run is on the steepest trail on the hill, it's a good run for someone who wants to try bumps out and just wants a short run to lap.