• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What is different about uploading pictures? Why does this seem impossible.

snoseek

I'll fully admit im techtarded but seriously, for years I posted lots of stoke on here...now I can't even figure out how to upload pics. There's no way this is the same. I used to be able to create and album, upload like five pics at a whack and it was less than five minutes. Now its just frustrating as hell all around so I just don't bother anymore.

Am I fixable? Do I need to delete all and start from scratch or something?

deadheadskier

Staff member
You can use the insert image feature in quick reply on the menu bar (third icon over from the left). That's pretty simple to use if you upload your photos to tiny.com or similar websites. You just copy the URL into the field and you're good to go. That's what I've been doing lately.

bvibert

Staff member
Probably the easiest way is to add pictures as an attachment.

EFFEN-SkiBunny.preview.jpg

Click on Manage Attachments when using the advanced editor, then Add Files and Browse. Select the picture you want to add from your computer and then click Insert Inline.

I think you might be limited to a certain amount of attachments, but I don't know for sure.