Ski Areas Still Open Spring 2013 - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    elk closed this year on a friday.
    Outrage!!!!!!!

Most hills are shutting down by the 14th but Bretton Woods is running a nice deal for Patriot's Day (4/15):

Bretton Woods will be closing the alpine ski area for the season after Monday, April 15, 2013, and would like to invite everyone to join us on Patriot's Day, as we celebrate another great season with all-ages lift tickets just $17.76!
    PLUS - all those who purchase tickets that day will receive a voucher for a complimentary lift ticket valid this fall, prior to Christmas Day, 2013, at Bretton Woods!

This is a genius thread. Can't believe I missed it earlier. GJ!
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Quote Originally Posted by tonaldo View Post
    Most hills are shutting down by the 14th but Bretton Woods is running a nice deal for Patriot's Day (4/15):

Bretton Woods will be closing the alpine ski area for the season after Monday, April 15, 2013, and would like to invite everyone to join us on Patriot's Day, as we celebrate another great season with all-ages lift tickets just $17.76!
    PLUS - all those who purchase tickets that day will receive a voucher for a complimentary lift ticket valid this fall, prior to Christmas Day, 2013, at Bretton Woods!
    hmmmm, unless the weather is awful, this is definitely on my radar.

Sunday will be the last day for Mad River Glen....

Belleayre says

"We have a ridiculous amount of terrain
    open and conditions are amazing! We will be open through Sunday April 7. The mountain will close April 8, 9, 10 and reopen the 11th through the 14th. "

Quote Originally Posted by catskills View Post
    Belleayre says

"We have a ridiculous amount of terrain
    open and conditions are amazing! We will be open through Sunday April 7. The mountain will close April 8, 9, 10 and reopen the 11th through the 14th. "
    How much are lift tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    How much are lift tickets?
    I don't see any deal on lift tickets. So I'm looking at Platty instead.

Platty is running a $15 deal for the first 100, and $30 for anyone who ski both days, early riser or not. liftopia also have the $15 deal for either days for the late risers too.

Quote Originally Posted by abc View Post
    I don't see any deal on lift tickets. So I'm looking at Platty instead.

Platty is running a $15 deal for the first 100, and $30 for anyone who ski both days, early riser or not. liftopia also have the $15 deal for either days for the late risers too.
    You should go, will be fun, did you look the trip report for Platty,I hear their pushing for next weekend to, that late for Platty will be a first, if I get my car back from the shop tomorrow I might go on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by tonaldo View Post

Hmmm, let me think about this for a nanosecond. OK I'm in
    -----------------------------------
    insert non-sequitur here

Thread Information