Ski Areas Still Open Spring 2013 - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 97
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    elk closed this year on a friday.
    Outrage!!!!!!!


  2. #22
    Most hills are shutting down by the 14th but Bretton Woods is running a nice deal for Patriot's Day (4/15):

    Bretton Woods will be closing the alpine ski area for the season after Monday, April 15, 2013, and would like to invite everyone to join us on Patriot's Day, as we celebrate another great season with all-ages lift tickets just $17.76!
    PLUS - all those who purchase tickets that day will receive a voucher for a complimentary lift ticket valid this fall, prior to Christmas Day, 2013, at Bretton Woods!

  3. #23
    This is a genius thread. Can't believe I missed it earlier. GJ!
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

    Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

    Get AZ on your mobile phone!

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by tonaldo View Post
    Most hills are shutting down by the 14th but Bretton Woods is running a nice deal for Patriot's Day (4/15):

    Bretton Woods will be closing the alpine ski area for the season after Monday, April 15, 2013, and would like to invite everyone to join us on Patriot's Day, as we celebrate another great season with all-ages lift tickets just $17.76!
    PLUS - all those who purchase tickets that day will receive a voucher for a complimentary lift ticket valid this fall, prior to Christmas Day, 2013, at Bretton Woods!
    hmmmm, unless the weather is awful, this is definitely on my radar.

  5. #25
    WWF-VT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MA & Fayston, VT
    Posts
    2,450
    Sunday will be the last day for Mad River Glen....

  6. #26
    Belleayre says

    "We have a ridiculous amount of terrain
    open and conditions are amazing! We will be open through Sunday April 7. The mountain will close April 8, 9, 10 and reopen the 11th through the 14th. "

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by catskills View Post
    Belleayre says

    "We have a ridiculous amount of terrain
    open and conditions are amazing! We will be open through Sunday April 7. The mountain will close April 8, 9, 10 and reopen the 11th through the 14th. "
    How much are lift tickets?

  8. #28

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley
    Posts
    3,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    How much are lift tickets?
    I don't see any deal on lift tickets. So I'm looking at Platty instead.

    Platty is running a $15 deal for the first 100, and $30 for anyone who ski both days, early riser or not. liftopia also have the $15 deal for either days for the late risers too.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by abc View Post
    I don't see any deal on lift tickets. So I'm looking at Platty instead.

    Platty is running a $15 deal for the first 100, and $30 for anyone who ski both days, early riser or not. liftopia also have the $15 deal for either days for the late risers too.
    You should go, will be fun, did you look the trip report for Platty,I hear their pushing for next weekend to, that late for Platty will be a first, if I get my car back from the shop tomorrow I might go on Sunday.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by tonaldo View Post
    Most hills are shutting down by the 14th but Bretton Woods is running a nice deal for Patriot's Day (4/15):

    Bretton Woods will be closing the alpine ski area for the season after Monday, April 15, 2013, and would like to invite everyone to join us on Patriot's Day, as we celebrate another great season with all-ages lift tickets just $17.76!
    PLUS - all those who purchase tickets that day will receive a voucher for a complimentary lift ticket valid this fall, prior to Christmas Day, 2013, at Bretton Woods!
    Hmmm, let me think about this for a nanosecond. OK I'm in
    -----------------------------------
    insert non-sequitur here

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:24 PM.