Stowe Or Wildcat This Weekend - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks all-turns out I only have one day- so the Cat is out... Sad. Watching temps- may lap the NF at snow if Stowe doesn't look to get well over 40- right now looks like 40 at the summit - 45 or so at the base.

i read something about NF not being open this weekend. i wasn't paying close attention, could be wrong. but worth checking before you go.
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2018/19
    Breck - 12/2 12/22 12/23 1/5 1/6 2/9 3/10
    Taos - 1/26
    Keystone - 2/24
    Crested Butte - 3/25 3/26 3/27

Absolutely go for Stowe for this weekend. Both probably got the sleet, natural could be dicey either way, but Stowe is going to recover their groomers better than Wildcat. IMO.

-Steve
    TheSnowWay.com "Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life." - Otto Schniebs

Update.... My mom fell and broke her leg early fri morning... Spent the weekend at hospital and doing the work I missed Friday. never fails.. My family goes away leaving me free to ski, I work late every night the week before to clear the schedule... And it all goes to crap. Thankfully, mom is doing fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Madroch View Post
    Update.... My mom fell and broke her leg early fri morning... Spent the weekend at hospital and doing the work I missed Friday. never fails.. My family goes away leaving me free to ski, I work late every night the week before to clear the schedule... And it all goes to crap. Thankfully, mom is doing fine.
    sorry to hear about your mom but glad she's doing fine.
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2018/19
    Breck - 12/2 12/22 12/23 1/5 1/6 2/9 3/10
    Taos - 1/26
    Keystone - 2/24
    Crested Butte - 3/25 3/26 3/27

Thread Information