• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Frozen Four

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Was surprised to see how far my alma mata went (UML) this season. BU, BC, UNH, and Maine have absolutely dominated Hockey East for so long. Then again, from what I understand, that University has had massive expansion recently so their recruitment probably really stepped it up.

Puck it

Was surprised to see how far my alma mata went (UML) this season. BU, BC, UNH, and Maine have absolutely dominated Hockey East for so long. Then again, from what I understand, that University has had massive expansion recently so their recruitment probably really stepped it up.

Not really new coach. He cleaned out a few players that my son played that played last year. A lot of new players for him this year, his system worked this year.

Glenn

I went to QU back when it was QC. My wife and I met there. We were bummed Saturday night. But still proud they made it that far. Their hockey program has grown by leaps and bounds.

Bene288

I went to QU back when it was QC. My wife and I met there. We were bummed Saturday night. But still proud they made it that far. Their hockey program has grown by leaps and bounds.

You should be proud! Their goalie was just signed by Pittsburgh to an entry level contract