Frozen Four

AlpineZone

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Frozen Four

  1. #1

    Frozen Four

    Glad to see New England well represented!


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Southington, CT
    Posts
    9,792
    Isn't it 2 CT teams in the final?
    2009/2010 - 28

    2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

    2008/09 - 33

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    Isn't it 2 CT teams in the final?
    Yes - Yale v. Quinnipiac. Schools are about 10 miles apart.

  4. #4
    Quinnipiac and Yale. Glad to see an ECAC team get it back finally.

  5. #5
    I love hockey, hopefully someone from New England wins lol.

  6. #6
    Was surprised to see how far my alma mata went (UML) this season. BU, BC, UNH, and Maine have absolutely dominated Hockey East for so long. Then again, from what I understand, that University has had massive expansion recently so their recruitment probably really stepped it up.
    -Steve
    TheSnowWay.com "Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life." - Otto Schniebs

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by riverc0il View Post
    Was surprised to see how far my alma mata went (UML) this season. BU, BC, UNH, and Maine have absolutely dominated Hockey East for so long. Then again, from what I understand, that University has had massive expansion recently so their recruitment probably really stepped it up.

    Not really new coach. He cleaned out a few players that my son played that played last year. A lot of new players for him this year, his system worked this year.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

    SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

  8. #8
    bigbog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bangor and the state's woodlands
    Posts
    4,871
    Quote Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
    Yes - Yale v. Quinnipiac. Schools are about 10 miles apart.
    That is great stuff!
    SteveD

  9. #9
    I went to QU back when it was QC. My wife and I met there. We were bummed Saturday night. But still proud they made it that far. Their hockey program has grown by leaps and bounds.
    SoVT

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I went to QU back when it was QC. My wife and I met there. We were bummed Saturday night. But still proud they made it that far. Their hockey program has grown by leaps and bounds.
    You should be proud! Their goalie was just signed by Pittsburgh to an entry level contract

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21 PM.