Explosions at Boston Marathon - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Best to assume everything said in the next 24 hours is simply rumor. Until official word is given. And even then, that must be taken as very tentative. Goodness knows how many times even the best media sources get their first reports wrong on major events. Everyone should be questioning everything they read and not taking it for fact unless it has been extensively corroborated by multiple sources.

-Steve
    TheSnowWay.com "Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life." - Otto Schniebs

Pretty graphic pics on USAToday of the scene.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    Pretty graphic pics on USAToday of the scene.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthi...thon-explosion

Some of these are very graphic.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

Quote Originally Posted by wa-loaf View Post
    #38 and #52 are NOT for the sqeemish
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days, '17-'18 season 52 days, '18-'19 season 45 days '07-'19 seasons: 612 Days

'19 - '20 season:

Quote Originally Posted by wa-loaf View Post

The one of the female EMS checking for a pulse on the girl. That hits home. I hope they get the bastard or bastards and make it swift.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Ok, everyone be honest. You might not be sure, but you're gut tells you Muslims are responsible for this. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by C-Rex View Post
    Ok, everyone be honest. You might not be sure, but you're gut tells you Muslims are responsible for this. Right?
    I will not blame a religion... I have great friends that are Muslim that are just as appalled as all of us...
    Many people thought the OK CIty combings were from Islamic Extremists when it first happened...

I will reserve my judgement until the perpetrator is found and revealed.. I will not implicate anyone based upon religion..

Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    I will not blame a religion... I have great friends that are Muslim that are just as appalled as all of us...
    Many people thought the OK CIty combings were from Islamic Extremists when it first happened...

I will reserve my judgement until the perpetrator is found and revealed.. I will not implicate anyone based upon religion..
    +1 Unfortunately their are many possible home ground and international terrorism who always try this stuff.

Thread Information