• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jay Peak March 21

LiftlineRedcoat

I have been fortunate enough for the past few years to join the same group of guys skiing at Jay Peak in late March. What a difference a year makes. Last year we enjoyed eighteen bulletproof trails with snow so hard it could loosen the fillings in your teeth. This year the pendulum swung back our direction and we enjoyed 40 inches of new snow the week we were there. Sorry it has taken so long to post this, I just finished editing the video day before yesterday. (Recording is much more fun than editing, I hope it's worth the wait.;^)

http://youtu.be/_aBF9ZDSiLk

Cornhead

Thanks for sharing, nice video, I was there a couple days later, 24th, 25th, still some fresh/semi-fresh to be found. I've been going to Jay on their last weekend of the year the last couple years, basically Jet and Haynes. I hadn't been in mid season in years, had a blast. As I watched the video, I wished I could hop through the screen and be there now. Glad you got the goods.

LiftlineRedcoat

Thanks for the responses guys. Late March, just like late December can be real hit or miss. Last year was a big miss, this year made up for it and then some. The kind of ski adventure I daydream about in the summer...

TheBEast

Nice video my friend ;-) Man that looks good on my 52" flat screen. Now we just have to get KillerB to get some of his footage up! Glad you could join us....