• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sharknado - best movie ever?

JimG.

Staff member
"Sharknado" was on Sci-Fi last night! My sons and I watched and laughed at it for about 30 minutes before getting bored and turning it off. First the sharks were swept up in a storm and killed people while they were airborne, then they got to land and started popping up from manholes and the like. I guess we are really running out of ideas for new movies.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I just think the idea is so totally ridiculous that it works, especially in a cult movie kind of way. I'm sure there will be sharknado-aficionados for years to come.

Almost makes it worth bringing back Mystery Science Theater 3000

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I just think the idea is so totally ridiculous that it works, especially in a cult movie kind of way. I'm sure there will be sharknado-aficionados for years to come.

Almost makes it worth bringing back Mystery Science Theater 3000

I'm sorry, but in this case, I think not.

TheBEast

Saw an interview the Director and Tara Reid did on Bloomberg. The budget for the movie was some $1-$2 million and they finished it in under a month, so I'd say while the movie plot is wacky it certainly getting a lot of attention and air time!