Really Bummed Out today - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    At my house we have two great dogs brother and sister and they have he has tried to escape the fence in back yard by digging under the fence and luckily he came up to the BBQ, now there wire fencing and in few months when my cousin has some money their doing electric fence unfortunately lots of stray animals end up on Burlingham Rd. Which is not that safe.

Also - fox have been known to take out cats..
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

I haven't been around in a long while and just saw this. Warp Daddy, I'm so sorry for your loss. Furry friends are the best kind.
    Phil and I will take Ziggy for an extra long hike today and pay tribute to your furry friend.
    Building a quiver is just foreplay for snowgasms

Quote Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post
    I haven't been around in a long while and just saw this. Warp Daddy, I'm so sorry for your loss. Furry friends are the best kind.
    Phil and I will take Ziggy for an extra long hike today and pay tribute to your furry friend.

Tigress u r da best thank you for your note . Me and the Queen miss Teefster , he was a great cat , but we have a real sweetheart now meet Lizzie . Shes been here 3 days and is awesome
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

Just saw this, Warp. I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you've found a great new member of your family, though!

"Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    Just saw this, Warp. I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you've found a great new member of your family, though!

SEVIE !!!! Thanx. Hey i'll tell u the same thing i said to Sky ...... Good to hear from you and Don't be a stranger here. K ??? All the best to you and Big B and the kiddos
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

Thread Information