• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2013-14 Edition

MidnightJester

Selling some of them? Bought 12 (in hand) for a condo VT trip that is looking less likely with the group as a whole. While there is good snow coming going to narrow my possible losses for putting up the money to get them. you get all 3 deals in your name once activated.

twinplanx

But, to be clear they are the Warren Miller vouchers, correct?

Sent from my SCH-S735C using Tapatalk

fahz

Maybe I'm naive here but I have used Warren Miller redemption codes and at times have tried registering more than one in my name with mixed results. Bad results would be getting bounced out of registering the second code on Warren Miller or being refused at the mountain for already using a voucher there. Plus how would you be sure the voucher codes have not been activated already?

Yes they are.

MidnightJester

Except for my word, pay pal is as safe as you can get. They are unused I would never pass one along that was used. You need a separate email for each coupon code and need your name to be different for each. more for group outings with friends but can be used for yourself. Used codes are thrown away to never be used again.

HD333

damn. sold out. guess hit liftopia for my thurs/fri tickets...going to be a cold one. free would of made it warmer

I just went in and got a BW ticket from Fox for Friday. I wanted to see how to do it, I won't be able to use it, but it doesn't look transferable.

Give it another shot.

mlkrgr

Nacski is running a promo code HAXNS that gives $10 off to any trip on their Boston area bus that picks up at D&B in Braintree; South Station, and Chipotle in Woburn. That makes it $67 for bus and transportation on Saturdays for Loon, Jay, Stowe, or Sunday River. Amazing deal especially for their Stowe trip on 2/8 or 3/22 https://www.nacski.com/mr/default.aspx?r=ma-bos

ScottySkis

This Wednesday the 29 of January Thursday the 30 and Friday the 31 Plattekill in NY Catskills will be open and cheap lift tickets are 20$ on these 3 days.

podunk77

I didn't want to start a new thread, but does anyone know of travel agencies in the Merrimack Valley area of Massachusetts (i.e., Lawrence, Lowell, Haverhill) that offer single-day ski trips to places in New England? I found some good deals offered by a travel agency on the MA/RI border, but traveling 90 minutes SOUTH in order to then catch a bus heading NORTH obviously doesn't make much sense for me. Thanks in advance for any info

dmw

I didn't want to start a new thread, but does anyone know of travel agencies in the Merrimack Valley area of Massachusetts (i.e., Lawrence, Lowell, Haverhill) that offer single-day ski trips to places in New England? I found some good deals offered by a travel agency on the MA/RI border, but traveling 90 minutes SOUTH in order to then catch a bus heading NORTH obviously doesn't make much sense for me. Thanks in advance for any info

New England Snow Bus picks up at Andover Park n Ride. newenglandsnowbus.com

twinplanx

Anyone ski Butternut? Heard a radio ad, $25 midweek lift tickets... I want to check it out simply based on the name of the place, think I even came up with a new slogan... Lol

Sent from my SCH-S735C using Tapatalk