• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Possibility of no Meathead Feature

bvibert

Staff member
Nice one! I would have wanted to ski with the Meatheads guys if I were younger.

I got to ski a few runs with Radio Ron when he came to Sundown a few years ago... And Hammer kicked my ass in the bump comp this year... :dunce:

snowmonster

They should follow him. Will he need to be renamed Sunmonster :)

If they follow the sunmonster, they'll have to be renamed the Fishheads to keep up with the beach theme. Man, I'm going to miss New England!

I got to ski a few runs with Radio Ron when he came to Sundown a few years ago... And Hammer kicked my ass in the bump comp this year... :dunce:

I once saw Radio Ron in Killington. He was in a Hawaiian shirt just like the rest.

bigbog

So we can't talk about ski areas (business), gear (business), movies (business), or anything else that is a business? Guess we need to limit our posts to trip reports of our lunch time walks? Sounds interesting.

Nothing personal...enjoy their videos...just not a follower of the heralded Meathead Films work..

Last edited:

BackLoafRiver

Sad day if this is in fact the case.....

+1

They had their movie parties at several Maine Colleges and Universities. The vibe was totally different than the WM crowd. Smaller, more intimate, but full of younger skiers and riders who just wanted the stoke. Since one of the owners is a Maine dude, he would make it feel like part homecoming. Easily one of the highlights of my fall.