• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wildcat and Attitash Announce Capital Improvements for 2013/14

AlpineZone News

Skiing News
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Bartlett & Pinkham Notch, NH – Summer attraction operations remain in full swing at both Attitash Mountain Resort and Wildcat Mountain, but major improvements and investments for the 2013/2014 winter season are being made at both ski areas as fall approaches. Attitash Mountain Resort will host its 16th annual Oktoberfest on Columbus Day weekend at... Read the full review »

[h=3]Related posts:[/h]
  1. Attitash and Wildcat Announce Snowmaking, Terrain Park, New Learning Area and More for 2012/13
  2. Attitash Mountain Resort & Wildcat Mountain Announce New Management Positions
  3. Attitash & Wildcat Mountain Head to Boston Globe Ski & Snowboard Expo, November 8 – 11

More...

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Wildcat is my favorite mountian that I've been to. I wouldn't say it's the "best", but it's my favorite. The combo of snow, terrain, value, vibe, and location can't be beat.