• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington Offers Free Elan Skis to First Timers

AlpineZone News

Skiing News
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Killington Resort partners with Elan Skis for new adult 4-day Learn To Ski program in the 2013-14 winter season KILLINGTON, Vt. (July 24, 2013) – Vermont’s Killington Resort, the largest ski and snowboard resort in Eastern North America, launches a 4-day adult Learn To Ski package for $249 that includes a two hour lesson, rental... Read the full review »

[h=3]Related posts:[/h]
  1. Killington Offers Learn to Ski or Ride Lessons in January
  2. Learn to Ski and Ride at Killington Resort and Pico Mountain
  3. Killington Resort offers Free Lift Ticket with Helmet Purchase through January 27th

More...

Hawkshot99

So they get to keep the skis? ;-)

For $250 for 4days of skiing and lessons I doubt it. Plus it says that it includes rental.
I am guessing that it is like the Burton Learn to Ride program. They just use the equipment brand.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
It pretty much says they get to keep the skis.

That kind of sounds like an unbelievable deal. $250 for four days of lessons, lift passes, and a pair of skis with bindings?

There is this line in there:

The adult 4-day Learn To Ski package is available throughout the 2013-14 winter season and is part of Killington’s MAX 5 program, guaranteeing a maximum of five skiers per instructor for every lesson. Participants will learn on beginner Elan eRise skis and will receive a brand new eRise skis and bindings once they complete the program.

That makes me wonder if they need to complete some longer program ("MAX 5") and not just the four day package?