No news from Cannon improvements

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

No news from Cannon improvements

Interesting!!!!! I heard from a friend of some new fan guns and a water pump replacement. Also he said there were some electrical fixes to Cannonball and Zoomer chairs, but no news in the article.

http://www.firsttracksonline.com/201...14-ski-season/

Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

There was a helicopter flying (carrying) things over mitty last Friday, have not figured out why yet.
    Screw My Car, My Body Climbed Mount Washington!

www.SKiNE.net

Quote Originally Posted by Johnskiismore View Post
    There was a helicopter flying (carrying) things over mitty last Friday, have not figured out why yet.
    What have you heard?
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Probably has something to do with the upcoming Mittersill improvements by the FSC.
    SIKSKIER

Quote Originally Posted by SIKSKIER View Post
    Probably has something to do with the upcoming Mittersill improvements by the FSC.
    You think they raised the $1.6M needed all ready.

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Mittersill improvements have not started yet. The amount needed is closer to 3 million and it has not all been raised yet. Best estimates are for trail cutting to begin this spring.

Honestly, nothing. The day I saw the chopper, it made three or four trips over mitty, couldn't really pay attention as I was limping my car down 116 from Littleton before it finished its last mile and came to rest in the tram parking lot.
    Screw My Car, My Body Climbed Mount Washington!

www.SKiNE.net

probably bringing in supplies to Lonesome Lake AMC Lodge/Hut - seen them ferry supplies that way when I've been on hiking up there.

Quote Originally Posted by skiberg View Post
    Mittersill improvements have not started yet. The amount needed is closer to 3 million and it has not all been raised yet. Best estimates are for trail cutting to begin this spring.
    Activity at Mittersill.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SIKSKIER

Quote Originally Posted by SIKSKIER View Post
    Activity at Mittersill.
    Interesting? What are they going to use the building for?

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Thread Information